Top colleges and universities have turned to AI for their wireless networking needs. They are looking for reliable Wi-Fi in high density environments such as classrooms and auditoriums. They need proactive troubleshooting to fix issues before students tweet about it. And they are looking for analytics on mobile user behavior to optimize resources across campus.
Are your ready to graduate to an AI-Driven Wireless LAN? Only Mist makes the grade.
Benefits of AI-driven wireless
Provide Easy and Reliable
- Assured student experience with Wi-Fi service levels
- Easy guest Wi-Fi with captive portal, SMS, and social media login
- Securely share personal devices like Apple TVs and Chromecasts
- AI-driven RF optimization enables high density learning
Optimize Resources and Lower Costs
- Eliminate complex and brittle WLAN controllers
- Faster troubleshooting via AI-driven virtual assistant
- APIs to ensure easy WLAN configuration with no errors
- Traffic analytics optimize resources across campus
Deliver New Mobile Experiences
Enhance the campus experience with personalized location services:
- Advertise campus events, sports
- Deliver location-aware student alerts
- Self-guided tours, campus navigation
- Find open study areas, security personnel
See how Mist is transforming Higher Education:
Customizable Wi-Fi Service Levels
Set, monitor, and enforce Service Level Expectations (SLE) for key Wi-Fi performance metrics like throughput, capacity, roaming, uptime, and WAN. Provide predictive recommendations to avoid or fix problems.
Integrated Help Desk
Marvis uses machine learning to perform unique troubleshooting and helpdesk functions like anomaly detection, event correlation, and confidence ratings. By leveraging APIs, this can trigger automated workflows so you can rapidly solve (or avoid) wired, wireless and device problems.
Monitor visits and dwell times, with detailed drill down into zone traffic patterns and congestion points.
- Help students, teachers, faculty, and guests get to where they need to be with turn-by-turn directions
- Up to 1M accuracy
- Sub-second latency
Real-time proximity notification and alerts
- Greet guests as they arrive onsite
- Create push notifications anywhere with unlimited virtual beacons
- Deliver contextually relevant messages anywhere for a personalized mobile experience
100% Programmable via Open APIs
The Mist platform is 100% programmable using open APIs for full automation and/or seamless integration with complementary products. Configure 100’s of remote sites in minutes with no errors!